Saturday, January 3, 2009

Totally My Cup of Tea..


We woke up in a treehouse this morning and decided to head into Munnar, Kerala and rent some motorcycles... so I guess you could say that this was my first day ever having been on one. Sure I've done the whole motorbike/scooter thing before but this was an entirely different experience. Allow me to paint the picture. Cool, crisp, fresh (yes, fresh) mountain air. Big, bright beautiful sky- dotted with the occasional cloud. Lush, dense, rolling hills of immaculately manicured tea plantations as far as the eye can see. Waterfalls. Mountain Lakes. I constantly have to remind myself that I am, indeed, still in India.




Now this is all beautiful stuff, right?




Imagine experiencing it all on the back of a Suzuki Fiero 5-speed manual, 350cc hog. Awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment